Healthy as a brick!!

Dear Diary – October 25, 1993,
Well, Here I am! I am through with all of my treatments, I’m healthy as a brick, I’m pretty again, and I don’t wear my hat to church anymore! I do however still wear it to school. I’m waiting for the back to get a little longer. I am in Highland High, which is pretty fun, I had a pretty good summer despite my 23 radiation treatments, I got my port-o-cath out! I went on two trips to California, one with the whole family, the other was just Mom and me, and flew down to see Mike, Lisa & Savannah! They were both so fun! I went to Lagoon with Melissa Christensen, and I did a bunch of other fun things. I’m sorry I haven’t written for a long time – if you’ll notice it’s been 6 months! I’ve been finished with my treatments since school started, and now I get check-ups every two months. I’ve had one so far and I turned out absolutely fine! My next one is November 17! I’m feeling really good, my strength is coming all back to me, I’m gaining weight, and I’m very happy! Everyday I try to be grateful for all of my blessings and for being well!